Saturday, November 21, 2009

May 31, Lake Bosten

On the boat, with Nikon D3X and D3 with me, I tried to get some shots of the lake. To counter the moving boat, the wave of lake, I set both of the Nikon to ISO 320-400, in order to get a reasonable combination of speed, and aperture, so not only to freeze the action, but also a little extra depth of field to get some images. I think about getting some blurring images, but quickly abandoned the idea because the overall contrast of the scenery is not my preference. Some of the images of the day at the lake.
This one, shot with D3X and AF-S VR 70-200/2.8G IF-ED, of a distant nets. While we were cruising on the surface of the lake, the nets and the reflection form a nice pattern.Few more shots made on the boat. These two images of the birds, also taken with Nikon D3X and AF-S VR 70-200/2.8G IF-ED.

No comments: